The Seattle Branch of the Industrial Workers of the World is proud to release the second issue of our official publication, the Seattle Worker. Download the full issue here!
This issue includes:
- Updates on IU650’s picket against Grassroots Campaigns, Inc. by X389645
- An essay about opportunism by Lindsay Mimir
- A call to end the imprisonment of immigrant children by Kay
- Five podcasts you should be listening to by Hannah Hopkins
- A look back at two decades in the Seattle IWW by X388769
- And more!
6 thoughts on “The Seattle Worker: June-July 2018”