The Industrial Workers of the World Seattle branch is happy to announce the first issue of our newsletter, the Seattle Worker.
This issue includes:
- Introducing the Seattle Worker by Lindsay Mimir
- Seattle IWW Endorses Decentralized, Anti-Capitalist May Day
- My Journey to the IWW by Joe Costello
- UW Welcomes Fascists Back to Seattle by Lexi Owens
- Canvassers Fight Back by X358109
- History of May Day by Hannah Hopkins
- Five Books for Organizers by X358109
- And more!
Download the issue here!
One thought on “The Seattle Worker: April-May 2018”